It’s been an interesting year with Covid-19 continuing and this new “normal” developing. Lots has happened this past year. Here are some highlights –
- The piano studio welcomed a new baby in February. After a maternity leave until May, Belinda has been navigating new parenthood while teaching piano in the afternoons.
- Most students have returned to in-person lessons with masks and healthy sanitizing practices in place.
- The piano studio has welcomed 5 new beginner-level students at the start of September; there is currently a waiting list for prospective students. All new students have been doing amazing in their lessons and progress!
- Kenan competed in the international American Protege Competition in October and won 1st place for his age group.
- Violet participated in her first in-person competition in November.
- The studio had the first in-person recital at the beginning of December – pictured below!
We’re excited to see what additional progress and new normals 2022 will bring!