Belinda’s Piano Studio offerings:
- Weekly 30, 45, and 60 minute individual private piano lessons for children ages 5 to 18
- Lessons are geared towards learning classical music and music theory, but students are also encouraged to play pieces by ear and/or learn popular pieces that they are interested in.
- Preparation for the Royal Conservatory of Music exams, which are internationally recognized music assessments (Read more here)
- Bi-annual student recitals
- Participation in multiple local festivals and competitions around San Diego, CA
- Lessons take place on a Steinway & Sons baby grand piano, which is one of the top-of-the-line piano brands and enhances auditory learning and musical imagination
- Use of multiple iPad apps to aid in the advancement of studio learning
- A large grand staff and keyboard to support kinesthetic/tactile learners
- Studio newsletters with student video/photo highlights
- Weekly lesson notes and communication with parents
- Assorted lesson incentives and prizes
- Books and magazines on various important composers and more
Wondering what exactly is covered in piano tuition? Visit the FAQs.
♫ ♫ ♫