California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Any personal information that is collected is accessible only by Belinda’s Piano Studio and will not be distributed to outside parties without your consent. Please continue reading to understand what information is collected when visiting this website.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you comment on a post, subscribe to a service, or fill out a form.
- When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website and website offerings based on the feedback we receive
- To improve customer service and respond more effectively to your requests and needs
- To administer a promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails with updates or information. You may opt in to our e-mail newsletter to receive occasional news, information, etc. Detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each e-mail
How do we protect your information?
- We have implemented a variety of security measures, including incorporating SSL and HTTPS, to secure the connection between users’ browser and your server and to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the site or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Here’s more information on cookies.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
- We do not collect personal information directly from children who are under 13 years old. We do not share identifiable information of a child with any third parties, and we do not link or tie any such child’s identifiable information to tracking mechanisms used on the site
- We may use information about children in form of their first name and pictures. Information may be used for marketing for the studio. Any collected information will not be used prior to obtaining verifiable parental consent.
- At any time, you may review the child’s personal information maintained by us, require us to correct or delete the personal information, and/or refuse to permit us from further collecting or using the child’s information. You can review, change, or delete your child’s personal information, or revoke your parental consent by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on online privacy protection for children under 13, please visit http://www.coppa.org/coppa.htm.